I already have a website?
There are around 80 million+ web sites on the Internet all competing for a share of online visitors.
Over recent years the advances in browser technology and the mass introduction of broadband requires that web sites are developed in a manner which can take advantage of these new capabilities. These advances can then be passed onto the online visitors in the form of new and exciting web pages.
A web site which has been professionally developed and optimised therefore has a greater chance of being more prominently positioned in the search engines and also more visually appealing to the online audience.Ask yourself some honest questions, does your competitors web site;-
- look more visually appealing than yours?
- offer more useful features?
- include content which changes on a regular basis?
- offer a quicker and more convenient checkout process?
- appear in a higher position on search engines?
If any of the answers above are yes then why not talk to us
about updating your design, improving your site performance and search engine position.
Broadwave Web Design
We have many years experience developing all types of web applications for the Internet. Some of the services we can integrate into web sites are listed below.
- Google Maps
- Integrate google maps into your web site to show locations of your stores, property, businesses, etc.
- Enable users to rapidiy enter addresses into your web site.
- Postcode Lookup
- Use postcodes to show where the nearest supplier or store is located.
- Validate Bank Details
- Quickly capture valid UK and international bank details from a sort code / IBAN, and verifying account and credit card numbers.
- Route Maps & Directions
- Display route directions and maps from a start and end location.
- Online Payments
- Accept online payments, we have experience with PROTX, WorldPay, Secure Trading, Paypal, HSBC, etc.